Summertime Madness

I had this great idea of summer: 
relaxing on the beach
floating in my pool
fun new outdoor activities
BBQ and picnic foods

Here is what summer has been so far:
wedding plans
wedding worksheets
phone calls
staying in the AC because its way too hot
designing centerpieces
buying wedding gifts for bridesmaids (and more)
finding spots in my home for all the boxes arriving
gluing tiny pearls to things while i burn my hand with the hot glue gun

*Sigh*

I am very much looking forward to the home stretch. If i can give anyone one word of advise-DO NOT mention the the bride "awe its coming up quick, are you ready?" Because when people say this to me all i want to do is start screaming and list off the hundreds of things i still have to get done. Instead politely i state: yes its coming along. Very excited. But inside I'm freaking out.

I mean, how is a bride supposed to work full time, manage her normal life of errands, and shopping, and cooking and cleaning, plus plan this large event for everyone to judge? I wanted this i know i did. I had the option to opt out and go off to some island. I was the one who said "i want to be able to plan it." Stupid me.

You can all see that my last post was the beginning of June. Which means that i have not found a few minutes of silence to even post on here. By the time i am finally done at night, I'm passing out with exhaustion.

Home stretch: a time where everything is coming together, however nothing is coming together. You know you only have XX amount of days until "the big day" and yet everything still seems a mess. Well baby, we are on the home stretch, and its up to me to make sure everything is done in time.

I may go a little crazy in the process, but its like everyone keeps saying "it'll be worth it in the end"??????

Stay tuned for my madness.
#prayforthebride
#QuickStacksOfLove
#Sept24Twenty16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5