Surprise Destination Bachelorette Weekend


One part of my wedding that i did not have to plan was my bachelorette party. My Maid of Honor planned that with the help of my bridesmaids.

Yesterday: Aug 11th i flew from bradley down to DC, where my MOH currently lives. We hung out yesterday, just exploring the DC area. For dinner we went to a restaurant right down the road from her apartment. It was a nice dinner.

Today we are flying off to a secret destination where there will be 8 of us total to all hang out for the long weekend. We are staying from Friday-Monday in a house with a private pool that was rented for all of us. Activities have been planned and i am so beyond excited to relax and see everyone.

I have to get up at some point as we will start to think about heading to the air port, but since i actually had a second, i figured i would type a post! Ill be sure to update where we ended up going. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5