Wedding Crafts

I was just going to share a wedding craft i have been working on.
I purchased stand alone letters that spell out Mr & Mrs, they were silver and made of metal.
Then i went and purchased tiny pearls that i was going to glue to the letters once i sprayed the letters white. I was hoping i could put this on the head table at the wedding.
Cool idea: yes. Pain in the ass: oh yeah!
I am almost done, and now only have one letter left. So i am beyond excited. The other thing is that for the edge of the letter i decided to put the teal ribbon with lace ribbon over it to add another layer of pretty-ness.
Here is a picture of the MRS i had finished! I think they will look pretty once all done. I also hope to put them in our home after the wedding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5