Weight Watchers Update

I have been off for a little while, and I am trying to get back on track. I was off for my vacation in March, and got right back on track, literally the next day. However, since then I have been up and down, and its frustrating since I am right at that mark where I haven’t been under this weight in a very long time. I guess you would consider this my plateau. And I cannot wait to break through it.
I have been meal planning, and I am finally going to go grocery shopping, so that will hopefully help. Like they say: “If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.”

I have also been creating a list of outdoor fitness activities that will keep me active and outside this summer. Looking forward to getting fit in the warm outdoors!


The other thing I did the other night was creating a list of goals, and rewards for when I reach that goal, so I am hoping with all this planning, as long as I follow through, I will see the results I am searching for!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5