Punta Cana

For spring break this year my family and i booked a vacation at the Barcelo Punta Cana, and all-inclusive resort in the Dominican Republic. Here are pictures from our trip! 


We booked a limo to take us from our house to JFK airport. We were riding in style! It also made going to and from the airport much more relaxing. 

 The boys on the airplane. Michael passed out! I sat across the isle with random people. 

 The bus ride from the airport to the hotel. So excited to see where we would be staying. 

 Mark and I out on mom and dads balcony. 

 Ryan and I in the pool

 Dad and Ryan

 Mark and Ryan by the pool. I loved this pool!! 

 The waves by the beach were huge! But so much fun. Mark and I

 Mom and I at the beach. Mom loved the beach and the waves. 

 Mom and Mark
 Mark was going to be on the trapeze, so we sat and watched. Mom happy with her drink and Dad in the background. 

 Flying high! 

 He said once he was up there he was scared since its a lot higher than he thought.

 Safely landed!

 There was a show each night, this was the Las Vegas one. Love it! 

 Las Vegas 
 More pics of my pool! Its a beauty 
 Sun bathing area of the pool

 This area had a jetted section. The water was still the same temp but it had jets. This was all attached to the main part of the pool.

 Dad and Mark on the side of the pool.

 Another section of the same lagoon pool. Loved those chairs to lay in the sun while still staying cool. 

 Mom with her 4 drinks! She shared with all of us. 

 Dune-Buggie-ing! 
 My brothers in theirs. 

 Boys at the beach on the dune buggy tour. 

 Mom and I at the beach. 

 Quick family

 Future Mr & Mrs Stack

 The Buggies! 

Mom and the boys with my buggie. 

 Picturesque beach!

 Ride back home

 Climbed up onto this lookout area. Moms kidding at the end, but she made it even though she is afraid of heights.

 Mark and I

 At Koto hibachi grill one night for dinner

 Our chef 

 Mark and I at hibachi 

 On our way out to the pool

 Coming in from the beach to get a drink

 One of the many bars

 Yum Yum 

 The other lagoon style pool at the hotel. This is where all of the spring breakers were, so we avoided this one. 

 More of the spring break pool.

 Beautiful hotel-and huge hotel! 

 Mark and I before our dinner at the Italian restaurant 

 Outside of the Italian restaurant with one of the servers.

 My brothers and the server.

 The family at our last dinner

 Being serenated at the Italian dinner. I really enjoyed my dinner, as did most of the family. 

 Dinner at Dolce Vita! 

 At the last show of our vacation. 

 Mark and I at the show.

 The last morning we woke up and it was raining. The view from our hotel room. Mom, Dad, and Michaels room was across the hotel from the room that Mark, Ryan and I stayed in. 

 Hanging out under the hut being protected from the rain before heading to lunch. 

 All hanging out.

 Mark with some sort animal. I wasn't supposed to be taking pics, but got a quick one. 

 Mom, Mark, and Ryan, saying goodbye. 

 Ryan, Mark and I saying goodbye.

 Bye beautiful!

 Loved this painting in the lobby. 

 Mark and I in a section off the lobby. 

 Family photo! 

 Family again 

 Hotel name

 View outside of the main lobby

Bus ride back to the airport. 

I really did love the trip and the time with my family. The main buffet always had something good to try, and the specialty restaurants were good as well, as there were several of those to try. I loved spending my day by the pool and at the beach with the waves. I also purchased a few souvenirs at the gift shops, a couple pieces of pottery as well. I would love to go back some day and try another resort, or maybe just go back when there are no spring breakers :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5