Make Yes Happen

The other day I stumbled across an add on facebook for virtual races. I had no idea what they were, so I did a little research. This company called “Make Yes Happen” had tons of virtual races all with different themes. Each race is a different amount of miles. You pay for the race, then when you complete them, they mail you a metal for completing it.


The good thing is that you don’t have to complete all the miles at once, you finish as you can. So you can either have your fit bit connected to it, or enter it manually. The miles that count are walking or running. However, I have decided that as another challenge for myself, I am only counting miles that I run, and therefore I am manually entering the amount instead of my fitbit. The virtual race I am doing right now is Alice in Wonderland and it is 22.6 miles. I have gone on 3 runs so far to count for it. Two of them including this weekend in the hotel gym while I was away. 

I am excited to keep adding more miles, and for my to finish and earn my metal! It is another cool goal to work towards with my fitness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5