Tailgating & The Patriots

About a week ago Mark took my to my first patriots game. I had been to Gillette Stadium before for a few Revs soccer games as well as working the food stand with my sorority during the patriots game. But I had never been just to watch a game. We headed up as soon as both of us were out of work. The only traffic we encountered was passing an accident on route one, about a mile away from the stadium. 
I had prepared a bunch of food for us to tailgate. 
Potatoes with seasoning and onions. Placed in tinfoil for the grill. 

Chicken drumsticks. Seasoned and ready :) 

Homemade chilli. We actually didn't end up eating the chilli since we were so full. 

Mark also brought home from work their home made bacon cheddar burgers. And for dessert I has made extra chocolate brownies. Yum!! 

We tailgated for a while. Once we were done we got up and walked around patriots place. 

When they opened the gates we went into the stadium and walked around exploring. We eventually found our seats. Which were 30 rows up on the 20 yard line! 

I will say that I really enjoyed the game! It was a blast. Here are some pics from that night. 





After the game we waited for a bit to let some traffic die down. We didn't get to our hotel until just about 2 AM. Then of course we crashed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5