Carlo's Bakery-Hoboken NJ

Today we left on our adventure! We are traveling down to Maryland for our cruise and making a few stops along the way. Our first stop was in Hoboken NJ to visit Carlo's Bakery from the TLC show Cake Boss. I had always wanted to go to the bakery and I was excited we made it. 
Mark headed inside! 

Some of the desserts being shown. We got a bunch of different things.

Mark outside with our bag of desserts! 

My turn outside the bakery! 

After the bakery we went and visited my great uncle and his lovely girlfriend. They treated us to a late lunch. After we headed back in the car to go to Baltimore. Once we are checked in and enjoying our desserts I'll be sure to post the photos! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5