Broadway Diner- Baltimore MD

Tonight we tried out the Broadway Diner. I had found it listed as one of the places that Guy from Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives had been to. So we decided to check it out! 

Here is the outside of the diner. I love all the lights. 

A close up of the sign with the name. 

Front of the menu- Guy was right! A huge menu to choose from. 

Then we ordered a ton of food! I tried the special of potato gnocchi with Alfredo sauce that came with a salad. Mark got a steak sub with fries and a French onion soup. He also got a strawberry milkshake. 

This is also in the picture above but here is a close up. It's a grilled cheese mac&cheese with French fries. This is what I ate when we were there and I brought the gnocchi home. 

It was all so yummy! And def so filling!! 
Now we are back at the hotel just relaxing for the rest of the evening. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5