Two Year Anniversary

September 10th Mark and I celebrated two years together. We both worked, and unfortunately, that day we got a huge rain storm, so as Mark was at work getting something for me, the basement was flooding. So that was not so fun. When Mark came in through the doors that night, he came in with two dozen roses, and a strawberry cake. Then that night we went out for dinner. We tried out a dinner that is in Groton CT called Norms. Dinner was delicious! It was nice spending time together. In just over a year we will be getting married! I cant believe it!

Here is my yummy strawberry cake that Mark had the bakery write "Happy Anniversary Babe" 

My beautiful two dozen pink roses

I cant wait to spend more time with my love and get to know him more. Now we are working on planning our wedding! I cant wait until we say "I do" 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5