One Year Mark-Wedding Countdown

The other day i had the sudden realization of: "oh my goodness, i now have exactly one year until my wedding." For a second my mind was all excited and happy that i will be getting to marry Mark in a year. Then i realized that also means that i have even less time to get everything done, and now its really time to figure out details. Time to buckle down!
That night Mark had gone out to dinner with a group from work, so i decided that it was my time to stay home and research. I made a list, and started sending out email after email.
I started with the rehearsal dinner. Locations, and hotel information. I found a few different restaurants and hotels, and then i emailed.
Next i grabbed the booklet we received from our venue The Woodwinds and emailed their preferred florist. I figured we could start looking at ideas and flowers as well as pricing.
Then i researched websites for invitations/save the dates and all other stationary goods.
Earlier in the week i had ordered myself two more dresses to try for our engagement photo shoot, and i am waiting on those to figure out if the search can end, or if i need to continue.
I also have a list of hashtags to go with my wedding. I have to pick which i like best.
#stokedtobeastack
#oncloudstack
#stacksinlove
#fallforthestacks
#stackssayido
#stacksoflove

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5