Bridal Salon

As i had mentioned before we found a weekend where my bridesmaids and i could all get together in the same weekend. So we agreed to try and find bridesmaid dresses.
I started to look up bridal salons and schedule appointments. Its very hard to find one that has good reviews, and that the prices are not terrible. I spoke with Marks sister Cassandra and she says she got her bridesmaids dresses at Davids Bridal.
I called David's and scheduled an appointment. Then i had one of my bridesmaids look up the other salons between Danvers MA and Andover MA. Today i called down the list and found out prices. Then i looked up the dresses they showed on line, and i really liked one called Alfred Angelo Bridal. So then i called and made an appointment. I then went on line and saved a bunch of the dresses to my favorite so that i can bring them to the appointment.
I have started working on the craft projects that i have planned for the girls, and i am so excited! They are turning out so cute and i can not wait for that weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5