Bridesmaids Weekend


I had said for a while now that I wanted to get all the bridesmaids together for a weekend. When I was talking to Marks sister she suggested we look for dresses since we will all be together. We actually managed to all find a weekend that works. At first my MOH was not sure if she would be able to make it, but now she is, and I cannot be more excited! So Columbus weekend, Oct 10-11 we will all be getting together.

First I was trying to find a hotel that would hold all of us. Somewhere that had a suit, pool, and hot tub. Everywhere I called was completely booked! I mean, yes it is a holiday weekend and yes I was looking on the outskirts of Boston, but really? So then I found the courtyard in Andover, MA that had a suit available where it has 2 queen beds, and a separate living room with a pull out sofa. They have an indoor pool and hot tub. So I was so excited. I immediately put a hold on the room.

Then it was time to find bridal salons that were in the area so that I could make apts. I searched and searched. I found one called Christinas, right in the same town as the hotel. So I made an apt for early afternoon. I was trying to find another one, but all the ones that were coming up had bad reviews. Then Marks sister Cassandra told me about David’s Bridal. I made an apt for 10am at David’s Bridal.

Now is the fun part! I am planning out fun things that I could do for my bridesmaids, and what we could do for that weekend. I have figured out what I am doing as a little gift, but since it’s a surprise, I won’t post it until later. One thing I did do, was I found a modern polaroid camera. Since the theme is vintage, I thought it would be so fun to take pics of the wedding planning and weekends with that camera.  So that is in the mail and coming soon.

Then my MOH is coming home soon, so she is stopping at David’s bridal on the way home and picking up their bridal party magazine which has all their bridesmaid dresses in it, so we can look through it. Then we will hang out for the day & plan! So excited! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5