Back on Track

I had done very well with my health and fitness. I had lost 32 pounds in just about 2 months. Then i went away camping for 5 days, and when i came back i was only slightly higher than when i had left. But since being back it was extremely hard for me to get back on track. I went up to about 28 pounds lost. I have maintained these past two weeks, but have not made any more progress. Tomorrow i am getting back with my trainer, so i am hoping that will help me get back on track.

On Monday 8/3 i found out i was approved for my vacation in November. Mark and I will be going on a cruise to the bahamas. I am so excited, but of course i want to look good in both my formal evening wear, in the bathing suit and in all pictures.

The other thing i have as a goal is that Mark and I are taking our engagement and save-the-date photos. So i ordered a dress the other day off amazon, and it came in the mail today. Now it is slightly too big, and with my pics not being taken for another 2 months, i know it will be even bigger by then. So i have decided to return the dress, and get a size smaller.

Lately i have been feeling so overwhelmed with so many different things. Not to mention work, and all the paperwork i spend time doing. Then there is m wedding, and all the planning and coordinating. Then there is the cruise. Which i am so excited about, however we are leaving two days before, and so i am planning our trip on the way down, and for the way back. Not to mention the activities on board.

Anyways, like i mentioned, tomorrow i am meeting with Mandy, my personal trainer, and I WILL get back on track. Heres to tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5