Happy Independence Day

Happy 4th of July! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekends. Mine was interesting for sure. Saturday morning mom and i went to goodwill, because on the holidays everything in the store is half off. So i got a bunch of books, and a good suit case. Then we went home in take for the parade down at Black Point (the beach community my parents live in). The parade was a good time. Here is a picture of Mark, Michael and I at the parade.
After the parade was over we went up to the club house where they had a big picnic with tons of food. I met our neighbors who had an adorable little girl named Piper.
After the picnic at the club house, we went to a picnic at our friends about 20 minutes away. Mark and dad ended up staying there for the fireworks, when mom and i went home to be with my two brothers for the fireworks at Black Point. I was upset that Mark and I were not together for the fireworks, but in the end, it all worked out and Black Point put on a beautiful show. Until next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5