8 Weeks Strong: Transform Myself

This past wednesday was the 8 week mark since starting this fitness journey. This is the longest i have made it since the summer of 2011! I have been eating healthier and making smarter choices. I have been working out 5-6 days a week, with taking walks at night after dinner, and just being more active in general. I monitor my weight first thing every morning, and then i measure every other wednesday. I am posting the pictures from my progress below. Ill let those speak for themselves.
2 week mark, 10 pounds lost

4 week mark, 17 pounds lost 

6 week mark, 23 pounds lost 

8 week mark, 25 pounds lost

I am so excited to keep going. The past few weeks have been difficult since i have been in a plateau, where i keep going up and down these same 2-3 pounds. I am hoping to keep going, and move past it. I told myself that i would not look at wedding dresses or take my save-the-date photos until ive lost 40-50 pounds total. So i am getting there! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5