Meet The Bridesmaids Part Two

I have my two final bridesmaids!

Cassandra
Cassandra is Marks one and only sister. She is two years older than him (just like me and my brother). I remember the first time i met his sister was at his grandparents anniversary party. I was super nervous because i really wanted her to like me. We have hung out several times since then. I had mailed her little card asking to be my bridesmaid and i was super excited when she called me to tell me she would love to!

Janette
Janette is Marks cousin who is actually the same age as me. I was always told the story that Mark used to call her baby Janette, and i kindly remind him that we are the same age. But due to us being close in age, we have always got along very well, and when i get to see her i really enjoy being around her. I had to mail her card as well, and then she called me to tell me she would love to be my bridesmaid. She started asking about colors, and themes, and any other plans we had. Cant wait!


Here is my first post where you Meet My Four Other Bridesmaids

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5