Stacks are Dinning Out: Charlie's Place

Originally this week Mark had picked number "9" and I had picked out a place. However the place was about 45 minutes away, and the only day we could go, Mark was working until 7:30. So i switched it with the week after which is number "1"

On page 1 were restaurants from Niantic, so we decided to go to Charlies Place in Niantic, CT.

I once again picked out my meal ahead of time. I decided on the coconut breaded chicken with asparagus and jasmine rice (my favorite!) with a side of sweet and sour sauce. I guessed my meal was about 18 points.  Mark ended up getting the moussaka with béchamel sauce.

We both loved our meals!
Menu

My meal with chicken and the yummy sweet and sour sauce 

Marks meal of Moussaka 


Mark and I 

#stacksaredinningout 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5