Stacks are Dinning Out: The Hideaway

For this week Mark picked number "5"
On page 5 were restaurants in Old Lyme, Clinton, and Chester. We were not able to go until around 6 when Mark got out of work, so we figured we would pick a place close by, so Old Lyme it is! 

The Hideaway in Old Lyme 

The restaurant was a 16 minute drive from moms house, which is where we have been staying. 
When we first got there the hostess seemed a bit upset that we did not have a reservation, but they sat us over in a corner together. 

I had already picked out my meal which was a sesame chicken stiry fry with rice on the side. I guess my meal to be about 11 points. What i did not plan for was that my meal came with a salad. So i got a small side caesar salad, which i guessed was around 4. 

Mark got a dish i had last time i was there: tortellini pesto Alfredo with bacon. I had a bite, and it was so good!  

Here are our pictures from the evening! 
Mark and I at dinner

My sesame chicken-however there were no sesame seeds or anything really sesame flavored 

Marks delicious alfredo 

Menu 

#stacksaredinningout 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5