Weight Watchers

Jan 4th:
I was working through my work day, and a friend of mine through work asked me if i was going to the inservice. I told her i had not planned on it, but since she was stuck going, i would see how my day ended up. She tells me that misery loves company, and would love if i went. 
So i show up at the office a bit before the meeting, and there at the office are two nurses that i am friendly with. 
One notices how i am upset, and asks me to share. So i share how my weight is really affecting me, and my relationship. They both tell me about weight watchers, and how i should go and check it out. They talked with me for about 30 minutes about it. 
I decided i would go after the inservice and check it out. When i first got there it was just about 3:30, and i went up to the door, took a pic of the hours, and then got back in my car. I was about to leave when i noticed two women waiting outside the doors. I looked at the hours on my phone and realized the location opened at 330. I went in, and checked it out. 
I stayed for a meeting to learn more about it, and decided that if i left, i wouldn't come back. So i signed up, and weighed in right then and there. 
I will attend weekly meetings and weigh in before that meeting.
My second weigh in, (so first week on the program), i had lost 8.2 pounds!
My third weigh in, i had lost 4.4 pounds, for a total loss of 12.6!
They do so many different incentives as well. You can earn 5lb stars every time you get into another category of 5 lbs, and you earn these little charms at different points: 4 week, 5% loss, 10% loss, and other ones as well.

The first two weeks after losses, i earned a 5 lb star. This week will earn my: 5 lb star, 5% charm, and 4 week charm! 
I am doing so well, and i love the program! 
I had been stuck for so long, and this is finally something that has helped me so much. I am so thankful for my friend trying to get me to go to that meeting back on Jan 4th, because if it wasn't for that, i never would have gone in and talked to the nurses. 

Everything happens for a reason...and i truly believe my life is back in control, all thanks to weight watchers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5