Skiing Family

MY DREAM:
I would love to one day be a skiing family. I want to own a log cabin somewhere in VT, where we are close by to the mountains.

I want to have season passes, and be able to go up on the weekends. The problem: Mark doesn't ski, and i haven't in years. But i would love to raise my kids on skis, and get them interested into the sport.

My goal is to one day this season, to get Mark up to a slap (even the little ones in CT) and get him a lesson on skis, and see how he does. I also need to try on my boots and see how the fit since i haven't worn them in almost 6 years. I hope he likes the sport....

I can just picture packing everyone in the car, and loading up the equipment, and heading up to our second home, to enjoy a winter sport filled weekend. Whether it is the skiing on the mountain during the day, the fires and jacuzzi at nights!

Work hard, play hard??? Maybe someday this will come true!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5