Personal Training Sessions

This week i had two training sessions with Mandy. I met on Monday, and Wednesday. At the end of each session, she will figure out all my numbers such as: BMI, weight in fat, and weight in pounds. My number have been awesome! It is def positive reinforcement. After Wednesdays workout, i was so dehydrated that i actually started to feel dizzy. But i pushed through, and then when i was done, i sat down. It was such a tough workout. On Wednesday she sent me home with a TRX band that i can mount in a closed door. I am hoping to use that this holiday weekend when i don't necessarily want to go in the gym. This is the one week mark. I have already lost 9 pounds, and i can not wait until the next training session. Monday (memorial day) Mandy is holding a 1 hr boot camp, so that will be great to go to. Stay tuned for more progress :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5