My Kind of Christmas

I have been reading this book since Christmas, and I finally finished. It's not that it was boring, I just never had time to sit and read! But anyways...the story is about 23 year old Anggie who was in med school when she was in a very serious car accident. She decided to take some time off and go to the little secluded town of Virgin River and spend Christmas alone while she decides what to do with her future. Then there is Patrick, in the navy who saw his best friend get killed. He's 30 years old and decides to take some time off to recover. He goes to the same little town. You can guess what happens next...of course the two meet and start to form some sort of twisted relationship. Patrick has already decided that he has to dedicate his life to his best friends widow. It is known between Patrick and Anggie that Patrick was going to be with the widow on Christmas. When it came time for him to leave...does he stick with his plan to leave or does he stick with Anggie?? Read to find out!! I'll tell you that the last chapter of the book I was almost in tears. It's a great read! 
P.S. This was something on my winter bucket list! Now that I've finished it I can move onto my spring list! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5