Falltime Bucket List Update #2

I have now officially completed another three items from my fall bucket list! 

Bake Pumpkin Bread
On 9/26/14 I completed making pumpkin bread. I had bought enough supplies to make two batches, however what i did not realize was that the one recipe, made three loafs! One i sent home with mom and the other two i kept. Mom is in the picture licking the beaters. The recipe turned out pretty good. Here is the link to the recipe i used: http://www.friendsfoodfamily.com/friends-food-family/2012/11/pumpkin-bread-with-cinnamon-brown-sugar-crumb-topping.html

Go For A Hike 
On 9/28/14 I completed going for a hike. Mom and i went to Oswegatchie Hills Trails. This was the first time we have been to these trails and mom and i really enjoyed them. We are actually going back tomorrow to hike the longer trail. Suggested for anyone in the area!

Burn Candles 
On 10/4/14 I completed burning a candle. I actually bought it today for $3.99 at the Christmas Tree Shop. Its a pumpkin harvest scent and i love it. In the pic you can see that my candle topper is actually christmas themed, but its the one i have from yankee candle and it helps the candles burn evenly. I love the scent throughout my house.

Connect to my Fall Bucket List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5