Year of Cupcakes: January

I receive Foot Networks magazine in the mail. Well the new year issue had an article called "A Year of Cupcakes" where there was one cupcake per month, each with a different theme.

Every Wednesday a friend and i make dinner and dessert, and so we decided we would make each cupcake. I will do a post for each cupcake!

Here is January's cupcake.
Let me first start by saying that this one was a bit difficult to make. There were a lot of steps, and we just couldn't get the frosting to do what it was supposed to. 

Here is our version: 
Ours didn't look quite like the pic, but oh well! 

I also calculate out the points (weight watchers) for each cupcake. I can't remember the point value for these, but i remember they weren't bad. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5