Yogi Bears 2016

Growing up my family and I did a lot of camping, we had an old pop-up camper and went to many campgrounds. One of the places we went to frequently was Yogi Bears in Sturbridge MA. Well i mentioned to Mark that i wanted to start that tradition as well. So summer of 2016 we started our new 
tradition and went tenting at Yogi Bears. 

Our camp site

Tent site number 261

One of the pools had a water slide. We went down it several times. Mark and I both enjoyed it. 

Pictures down by the lake at the playground. We swang on the swing for a bit. My family and I used to camp at the site right on the beach. 

Mark and I enjoying cooking out on the grill

Map of the campground 

Mark enjoyed his pinball machine...

...and i enjoyed an ice cream. Which i did eventually share

Picture of Mark and I. I am hoping to take this picture every year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5