Gym Update

Last weekend i got an update from my trainer, that my gym up and closed its doors.

Now a little background, i belong to a gym near my house, however there was no personal training. So i went back to my old gym and just signed up for the personal training. Right around black friday i purchased 40 sessions. As you can imagine, that is a pretty penny. 

So back to closed doors...they sold the gym, and now the new owners are not opening the doors until middle of April. I just heard from my trainer that they will not allow members to have training only, they have to have a membership too. So she said she would talk to the manager, if he doesn't budge then i have two options. 

Option 1-file a refund with the state
Option 2-file a claim with my bank

So i am not sure what will happen yet, i will probably take care of it once i am back from vacation. 

The other thing-my current gym charges $35 monthly. Well today my brother took me to his gym as a guest, and he is paying only $20 and gets a lot more for the price! So i am thinking about changing gyms now. 

Just trying to stay on track, and not lose sight of my goals...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5