Clean Eating

I mentioned previously that i joined weight watchers. In the beginning i found myself eating what i still did, however just smaller portions. I found that i was eating very small meals, and it was resulting in me being hungry all the time.
The next week i would start eating "low fat" or "fat free". I also have started eating sandwich thins, or flax seed wraps, and other items like that. This past week i finally got the hang of this clean eating thing, turning zucchini into noodles, cauliflower into rice, and sauces for meat with "0" point items! I will post a few of my meals below along with how many points that meal was.
Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets. This recipe was found on skinnytaste.com. The sauce on the side i was not a fan of (just a BBQ) so i ended up using a low fat ranch instead. This gave me that fix for a fried nugget. 

Then i went and bought a Veggetti. I had heard wonderful things about it, but had never tried it. This is a poodle lo mean with chicken. I threw it together in about 10 minutes, and just there random ingredients into the pan, but it turned out so yummy! Next time ill add veggies, and write down a real recipe. 

I had heard great things from a product called "Flat Out", and they have wraps and a pizza crust. This pizza was worth 10SP. (BTW i had already eaten a slice!) But i put on a homemade meat sauce, turkey pepperoni and part skim mozz. It was relish! I def want to try a white pizza with garlic and chicken next. 

This lunch was only a total of 6SP and SO MUCH FOOD! The salad on the left was left over from subway. It was only veggies, and then i put only a TBSP of light ranch. On the right it was a 2pt wrap with tuna, olive oil mayo, then lettuce and onions. Super filling and super yummy!! This is def how you make your points work for you. 

This was my first attempt at cauliflower rice. It was a pork chop, two thin ones with the fat cut off. The idea of the recipe came from skinny taste, however i did change a few things. Then i used my food processor to "rice" the cauliflower. I made the cauliflower into a fried rice, recipe from skinnytaste.com. This whole relish meal was also 6 SP. 

Last night we had gone to Newton, MA, and we had breakfast at the hotel. I loaded my plate up with fruit (essentially free items) and then i figured an omelet was a safe choice. I asked for one egg, however i could tell this was NOT only 1 egg. I figured ahead of time i would just eat half. However, even with no cheese, i found it a bit oily, so after a few bites, i opted for a light and fit yogurt. Still managed a healthy breakfast, and not bad for a buffet! 

This is only product that i love! Real peanut butter, although high in protein, is also high in fat. PB2 is powdered peanuts, no fat! All you do is mix it with water. Recently i tried the peanut butter chocolate version and i love it! 

This is a pic of the large container of the chocolate PB2 that i bought, however i also discovered these. They are the Quest bars, crazy relish, and only 4 SP. I tried my friends apple pie, and omg, i was in love. I look forward to buying the other kinds!

I will continue to post all the things i have been learning. For those of you on Instagram, @lquick991. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5