Bridal Dress Shopping

On Friday Jan 29th my MOH Julie came home from Boston, and she came to my house. We made dinner together and enjoyed our night. We were watching Say Yes To The Dress to get ready for the next day.

Saturday Jan 30th Mom met us at my house, and then we drove to Providence, RI to pick up my other bridesmaid, Athina. Then we drove another 20 minutes to Davids Bridal. When we first got there we were given a sales associate, and we were allowed to roam the floor and pull dresses.

I tried on several dresses there, and liked them all, however i was not in love with any.

After Davids we all went to lunch at Ruby Tuesdays.

After lunch we headed in the other direction to Michele Bridal at the Shops at Waters Edge. There we pulled several dresses and the first one i tried on there i liked. I really liked. Then i tried more and more, and as i tried others on, i just wanted to put that first dress back on.

The associate Lissa, said she could put that dress on hold for two weeks. I made another appointment to come back and try it on again.

Two weeks later i went back at 4PM to try the dress on. I immediately put the dress on, and by 4:12 I said YES to my dress. Then i stayed in it for about an hour, and i am so excited! I love that dress. I keep looking at the pictures of me in my dress and i love it!

#QuickStacksOfLove
#Sept24Twenty16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5