Wedding Planning

So its been interesting. Currently i am working on a spread sheet because Marks father would like to see a sheet of all the estimated costs written out. So what i started with is a sheet with all the different "stuff" that could cost. So i started giving different topics to my bridesmaids just for them to do research and find out estimated prices. I also wanted to start working on the wedding website, which i have one free from theknot.com but nothing is on the website yet except for our names and the wedding date. Currently the wedding planning feels like a ton of bricks on my back weighing me down. I keep having wedding dreams where the wedding is chaos, and is a diaster. I think i am just so worried about it, and its always on my mind. Lets hope it gets better! I have started to come up with other cool things that i really want to do. Some are a secret, and others i will share later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5