The Big Three Oh!

Happy birthday to my love Mark! It was 30 years ago today that he was brought into this world. He has decided that for his birthday he wants to go to Paul's pasta which is this super cute restaurant in groton, ct which over looks the water. I actually went here with my family for my birthday as well. The menu is delicious and so reasonable priced. Below are pictures of the menu as well as the front door of the restaurant. 
Front door to pauls pasta- the light makes it hard to see but still very cute! 
From this page I have tried a few things- mozzarella herb bread, 3 brothers pizza, and the Caesar salad
I actually have not tried anything off this page- but I love what is written under the kid section. BTW- check out those prices! 
This page I have tried- breaded chicken Alfredo and my favorite the paparadelle carbonara. Delicious!! 

Last year for marks birthday one of his gifts was a lighthouse ornament that had written "cape cod 2013" on it. I decided that every year from now on I will get him an ornament that has to do with us and that past year. So today (yes, I realize its a little last minute) I went and found two ornaments that I really liked and I decided to get them both. The first is a little white door and on the top was written "new apartment" and on the door I had them write 301, and on the bottom, Lowell, ma. Now I know that was last year but that is where him and I really started. The other one that I got was a little house, and on the bottom I had her write "1st home 2014". I am currently sitting in the restaurant waiting for him and I cannot wait for him to get here so we can enjoy a great meal and he can open his gifts.

I will be sure to post any pictures of meals from tonight! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5