MIA

I have been MIA for several months now. Here is a little update with what has been going on in my life.

In September i married the man i love most, and then we went on our dream honeymoon to Tahiti, Moorea, and Bora Bora. I will tell you that it was such a trip of a life time! The activities we got to do, and the food we got to try, was just amazing!

On the island of Moorea we went on ATV through pineapple fields. Such a cool activity. Then I tried a lot of duck, and realized i liked it, plus we got to try a fresh pineapple right from the field which was out of this world.

In Bora Bora we swam with the shares, sting rays and snorkeled. I was scared at first, but it was such fun. The water there, was a color i had never seen before, and I have seen some beautiful water. Here i tried a mahi mahi burger, and that was so good as well. I actually found out the recipe, so i can try to  make it at home too!

Then came the holidays. We shared the holidays with both of our families and spent our first holiday season as husband and wife!

Once the new year was here we decided it was time to start getting out house ready for the market. We actually picked out a date of Feb 23rd to list our house for the market. So now we got a storage unit and have started to de-clutter the house and pack up the unit. So much fun! NOT. We have a lot of stuff in this tiny house, and i am trying to keep it all organized.

Also coming up in one week is a family trip to Texas, and then we are all taking a cruise to mexico. So we are very excited for that, but mixed with the house packing, and work, things are getting a bit crazy. I am getting super excited for our trip and cruise, and i am so ready to be able to relax. The one good thing is we get back on a Tuesday, but i actually have another week off after that too to just take care of house things and relax!

Plus when i get home ill be going to the DMV to finish changing my name over. Such a fun process.
My goal is to keep updating now that i am not as busy trying to plan my wedding.

Ta Ta for now.
 #stacksarebusy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5