Back Yard Pool

Every house i looked at with Mark and my realtor, the one thing i would always look at is if there was enough room in the back yard for a pool. Mark was always more into having a hot tub, but i really wanted a pool. I just think of those hot summer nights where it would be so nice to jump into a pool to cool off.
I was at BJ's club store one day, and say those blue intex pools. They had a 12 foot for $78. I went home that night and asked Mark about it. We measured the back yard and decided the 12 foot was just a little bit too big.
I went into walmart and saw that there was a 10 foot one, that was 2.5 feet high. That pool was $58. I had a VNA gift card that i had gotten for Christmas. So i decided to let the VNA pay for it :)
So i bought the pool, and then it sat on my front porch for about a month before i did anything to prepare for it.
I raked the back yard, put down weed killer, weed barrier, a tarp, sand, and then another tarp. I put the pool on top and then started to fill it up.
Here is the picture of when the pool was filling up.
Here is the picture of Mark floating around in the pool.

One day when i got home from work early, i just floated int he pool reading my book. Best $58 i ever spent!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5